My Favorite Perfumes
I’ve been meaning to write about my favorite perfumes for ages, mostly because I like finding out what other perfume people like so I’m hoping for some recommendations in the comments.
I love perfume and I wear it every day. I have lots of bottles; some I’ve been using for years but I like to try new ones too. This is by no means an exhaustive list because to be fair I could probably do a top twenty list easily but I’ve whittled it down to just five.
1. Burberry Body Tender – (buy Here)This is my all time favorite perfume. Burberry Body Tender is a feminine perfume by Burberry. This fragrance is a lighter, more youthful interpretation of the original Burberry Body, where an eclectic composition of fruity- chypre notes envelop the body, creating a suggestion of effortless seduction.
2. J’Adore L’Absolu by Christian Dior – (buy Here)I love this one! J’Adore L’Absolu is a perfume which deserves your attention. It is a fragrance classic. After wearing the fragrance, I have no doubt that Dior J’adore L’absolu is one best saved for evenings and special occasions. It is the sort of voluptuous scent that finishes off a glamorous look and makes you feel wonderful before a night out.
3. Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming – (buy Here)is a new olfactory variation of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, designed as a sexier, more passionate and more modern scent. The hot pink color of the liquid matches the delicious floral character. The composition is comprised of three layers: red berries, Centifolia May rose from Grasse and peony, as well as white musk.
4. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle – (buy Here)Gorgeous, this is the perfume you can smell as you pass the Lancôme counter! It’s much headier than the rest of their range and is very very sweet. It can be overpowering so use with caution so as not to smell too sickly sweet but I always get compliments when I wear this.
5. Jour d’Hermes – (buy Here) Femininity in perfume form! Jour d’Hermes is perfect if you like to smell like armfuls of freshly cut flowers. A celebration of the birth and rebirth of woman, every day, Jour d’Hermès brings to light the beauty of women, while maintaining the mystery of each individual woman.
So that’s a small introduction to my favorite perfumes collection. I would genuinely like to hear about your favorites so please leave your recommendations in the comments below!